RAYGUN FX Super Fuzz Boy is a nasty fuzz housed in an old Nintendo Game Boy original shell.
Super Fuzz Boy 2018 Updates:
- Soft style footswitch – soft touch, non-clicking switch, nicer to stomp!
- New Screen – A Screen printed PCB now used as the Fuzz Boy’s face.
- Updated Fuzz Circuit – Slightly updated Fuzz/distortion circuit.
Originally made as a one-off for fun, then after receiving so many emails about it, I decided to offer them for a limited time in short runs!
- Vol and Fuzz controls
- Soft Switch True Bypass
- For Guitar, Bass, keyboard and anything else!
- Game Boy Enclosure
- 1/4 Jack Input and Outputs
- Comes with Limited Edition ‘Super Fuzz Boy’ Game Cart (just for fun!)
- 9v DC Powered (no battery option)
- Rubber Feet grips
- Thick, meaty Fuzz
- Hand-Made in the UK
Also, check out our limited edition SUPER FUZZ BOY T-SHIRT In stock here! – Last few left!
Please note: The video is of the original prototype, the updated version now has Red control knobs and a new screen printed Screen.
Here’s the @raygunfx Super Fuzz Boy with the @catalinbread Zero Point. First part is just the Super Fuzz Boy with the Zero point off and second part (you’ll notice when I turn on the Catalinbread) is the SFB with the Zero Point on and the footswitch mostly engaged throughout ?? #Catalinbread #RayGunFX #superfuzzboy #nintendo #gameboy #nintendogameboy #catalinbreadzeropoint #morgan @morganamps #ac20 #ac20deluxe #fender #Stratocaster #guitar #guitarfx #guitarpedal #geartalk #loop #fuzz #flanger #guitars #guitarist #amp
A video posted by Sam Atkins (@samatkins78) on May 18, 2016 at 9:57am PDT
A photo posted by russellblocparty (@russellblocparty) on Jul 18, 2016 at 4:02am PDT