RAYGUN FX – DUAL SODA DRIVE
Updated Artwork doe 2013 – Same circuit, new artwork!
Two independent Soda Drive+ pedals, stacked into one box! Use Channel 1 or 2 independently, or both together!
From a slight Blues drive to a meaty Distortion and even some vintage Germanium Fuzz, this pedal is great for getting some versatile drives from even the cleanest of amps!
- 2 Channel Boost/Drive/Distortion Pedal. Use channel 1 or 2 individually or both together.
- Volume, Tone and Distortion controls for each channel
- 3 Way Toggle switch on each channel
(LEFT) Standard Soda Drive Distortion
(MIDDLE) Booster Mode – Less gain, more volume
(RIGHT) Germanium Diode – Fuzzy distortion tones –
There’s even different Ge Diodes for each channel, giving you many possible combinations.
- Awesome for Guitar or Bass
- True Bypass
- 9v DC Powered only (100mA, center negative)
- Printed & Baked Enclosure
- Size: 120mm x 95mm x 38mm (1590BB Enclosure)
- Hand wired in the UK
- UV Printed
The video has the 2018 Blue artwork – Updated video to follow: